Realize Your Business Objectives
Datasec is a Management Systems Training and Consultancy Firm. We specialize in providing exemplary services that meet our clients’ expectations while assisting them to realize their business objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
At the core of our workforce are adept professionals who exude a genuine passion for Management Systems backed by years of valuable experience. Having embarked on this journey since our establishment in 2014, we have consistently demonstrated our prowess as the favored choice for numerous organizations spanning East, Central, and Southern Africa.
These partnerships empower us to deliver innovative solutions, unparalleled quality, and exceptional value. By fostering a culture of collaboration and mutual success, we consistently surpass expectations, driving positive impact and inspiring progress.
Through hands-on experience we have gained the trust of our clientele by consistently providing top-notch solutions and unflinching assistance.
Datasec Limited is founded on the belief that our customer’s needs are of utmost importance. Our entire team is fully committed to meeting those needs by doing it right everytime!
I invite you to consider Datasec as your esteemed partner for all your Management Systems Training and Consultancy needs.
— Gladys Njiru – Managing Director
The aim of this policy is to define the purpose, direction, principles and basic rules for information security management.
This involves the systematic approach to managing company information so that it remains secure (maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability).
This policy applies to all information, information systems, networks, applications, locations and users of Datasec or supplied under contract to it.
Goals and Objectives
Datasec goals and objectives for information security are aligned with its strategic objectives and
- Ensure information confidentiality: Restricting data only to those who need access to it.
- Ensure information integrity: Making sure that the data in an Datasec’s possession is
accurate, reliable and secured against unauthorized changes, tampering, destruction or loss.
- Ensure availability of information and information processing systems: Provide secure and
uninterrupted service to customers.
- Enhance operational efficiency: Ensure that the information security measures adopted do
not hinder but enhance Datasec’s capacity to provide services.
- Cost Effectiveness: Ensure that the security measures Datasec chooses to deploy against
risk are justifiable when measured against the cost of risk being mitigated.
To achieve these objectives, Datasec shall en-devour to:
- Ensure compliance with information security requirements from clients, laws and
- Determine and allocate the resources necessary for the establishment, implementation,
maintenance and continual improvement of the security management system.
- Develop and implement a methodology to perform risk assessment and risk treatment.
- Ensure that nonconformities are corrected, consequences dealt with, root cause
investigated and dealt with appropriately.
- Evaluate performance of the information security management system and continually
improve it to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
Exceptions against individual controls in specific policy domains shall be formally documented, which will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Justification for the exception;
- Risk due to the exception;
- The mitigation controls to manage the risk;
- The plan of action to manage the risk; and
- The validity period of the exception.
Request a consultation today and we will address all your data integrity and management needs.
Get the latest insights, news, and updates delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter for a dose of cybersecurity and tech excellence.